ICT and assistive technology is available for evaluation including desktop and laptop PCs, Apple Macs, printers, scanners, CCTVs, posture aids, alternative keyboards, mouse alternatives, mind mapping software, text to speech systems, voice recognition, plus many other supportive applications and programmes.
All of our assessors have proven experience of conducting assessments over a broad range of disability. Each has a particular area of expertise in addition to considerable experience assessing and supporting students with SpLD (Specific learning difficulties).
- Excellent accessible facilities, the latest assistive technology
- A team of friendly trained and experienced assessors
- FREE visitors parking*, a waiting area and onsite Café*
We offer assessments at the following locations:
- University of Essex – Colchester and Southend
- University of Suffolk – Ipswich
- and Cambridge*
- Assessments available within 2-3 days*
For information about our Quality Assurance and Complaints Procedure, click HERE
For useful Links, please click HERE