ICT and assistive technology is available for evaluation including desktop and laptop PCs, Apple Macs, printers, scanners, CCTVs, posture aids, alternative keyboards, mouse alternatives, mind mapping software, text to speech systems, voice recognition, plus many other supportive applications and programmes.
All of our assessors have proven experience of conducting assessments over a broad range of disability. Each has a particular area of expertise in addition to considerable experience assessing and supporting students with SpLD (Specific learning difficulties).
Cambridge ACCESS Centre
Student Services Centre
University of Cambridge
Cambridge CB2 3PT
Opening hours: 9am-4pm Monday to Friday.
- Excellent accessible facilities, the latest assistive technology
- A team of friendly trained and experienced assessors
We offer assessments at the following locations:
- University of Essex – Colchester and Southend
- University of Suffolk – Ipswich
- and Cambridge*
- Assessments available within 2-3 days*
For information about our Quality Assurance and Complaints Procedure, click HERE
For useful Links, please click HERE